About Karl & DiMarco
North Dance Camps
The Leading Tampa Dance Studio
We Offer Tampa Dance
Camps For All Ages
Karl and Dimarco offers a wide range of Tampa dance camps geared to all ages and all levels of dancers. Half day and full day camps are offered to accommodate everyone’s schedules. From Fairy-tale Camp to Dance Intensives, we have a dance camp for everyone.
Some of the dance camps offered are:
- Fairytale Dance Camp– You are joyfully invited on an enchanted journey! Every day we’ll enter the world of a different fairytale with dance, music, theater and art. Create fairy wands, crowns, dress up, and dance with your favorite fairytales!
- Ballet & Broadway Dance Camp– The best of both worlds – Classical and Jazz! Each day begins with warm up and ballet technique. Then we will explore music theater jazz with moves from a different Broadway show each day. Create costume pieces and explore stage makeup for the finishing touches!
- Circus Dance Camp– Explore the exciting world of the circus arts! Acrobatics, face painting, theater skills, and clowning. No experience necessary. All levels are welcome. Students will be grouped in level and age appropriate groups.
- Ninja Hip Hop Dance Camp– Learn the moves of a true ninja and master Hip Hop in this ultra-fun camp for boys and girls. We’ll learn to tumble, dash, and catapult ourselves through ninja moves and then apply all those super stealthy moves to our groove.
- Enchanted Fairies Dance Camp– Join us for a week where all things are tiny and magical! Dancers will create crafts and learn dances that transport them to the land of pixie dust and fairies. Dress up, games, crafts and more complete this fun-filled adventure.
- Ballet Dance Intensives– The ballet intensives are for the serious dancers looking to perfect technique and push their training to the next level. Ballet variations from famous performances are taught throughout the week of intensives.
- Dance Intensives– Training, training, training is the key to improving and getting stronger! In our week long intensive, we will focus on technique, flexibility and conditioning in some fun, new ways. These intensives are for dancers ages 6 and up who would to like to increase and improve their dance training.